Any artists out there?

:) The first frame is actually duckwing. 💕 That’s why you’re confused.
Scientific evaluations, lol.
Ahhh. Okay. That's what I thought when I first looked at it,

But then I thought it was partridge because when I went to plug it into the calculator, it said e^b/e^b was partridge, and e+/e+ was duckwing.

Ahhh. Okay. That's what I thought when I first looked at it,

But then I thought it was partridge because when I went to plug it into the calculator, it said e^b/e^b was partridge, and e+/e+ was duckwing.
It is partridge, that’s the brown feather.
Duckwing bird
Partridge
Silver
Pattern gene
Melanized
Columbian

Not quite sure what kind of paint I believe it's acrylic. I see some people's brush strokes online and they are flawless :eek:makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I have seen paint brushes that were like $50 and I want my pictures to look pretty but I don't want them to look pretty that bad lol
That's all down to practice and improving your technique. Yes, as you gain more experience you will gravitate to more expensive brushes because in general the better they are, the more expensive (also applies to paints themselves but there are exceptions.)

Don't even worry about that if you're still kind of new. Focus on covering the basics. Then refine them as you go until you're comfortable. Note I didn't say happy. No artist is ever happy with their work, they just hit a point where they figure no one will care about the remaining imperfections. :) You will develop your own style as you do this, and figure things that work for you personally in the process.

It's totally OK to start with inexpensive paints and brushes to get a feel, but you will find yourself quickly outgrowing them if you develop any kind of taste for painting. Having said that, I can tell you definitively that painting can be quite an expensive hobby. If you stick with it, 200 or more bucks a month on supplies (not including canvas) is common. If you can manage to sell some pieces to cover your costs, that's a win, but you won't let that stop you if you can't, either. :)

Back
Top Bottom