Any artists out there?

No need to understand, I just wanna see the art!:D
What page?
This drawing is even more misinterpreted than I imagined it would be! Pg.130 if it’s the same on all prints and if you can make heads or tails of it. Just read the book, it’ll make more sense then.
Wonderfully done! Brava!
It is very much like mine! There is such a sweet father-son aura present!
Not to mention, I have seen so many men lately with biceps like that.... becoming too common.🤔
Eheheh father son? Bilbo is quite a bit older than Beorn is, most likely!
"Too common?" Nonsense. 😍
:D

This drawing is even more misinterpreted than I imagined it would be! Pg.130 if it’s the same on all prints and if you can make heads or tails of it. Just read the book, it’ll make more sense then.

Eheheh father son? Bilbo is quite a bit older than Beorn is, most likely!

:D
All I have read or watched like that is Narnia and the first Harry potter....
Eh? Not father and son? 🤦‍♀️

Here’s a Stranger Things name picture that I drew for my sister’s friend (Lindy)!😁
00CAC54F-2E17-4568-BF2A-7E0FDB54FB00.jpeg
BB7F7ED7-82AD-40A2-B4A5-87D86B428C28.jpeg
7D34A2F4-A062-45F2-B53A-CCB1D2BEF2E3.jpeg

I know, thank you so much! I only swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth! ✋ :rolleyes:

I draw them out on paper, then scan or take a picture of them, upload them to my Chromebook with a touch screen, and color it on Ibis Paint X! :) It's a marvelously free art app, the best brushes ever! Some things cost, but the good brushes are free! :wee
Nice! I used to do something similar... draw on paper, then take a photo and use a phone app called tayasui sketches to color. putting the lineart on a multiply layer really upped the game. lol!
I know right! 🤣 Jumonji is huge in the series, you wanna see how huge? *teases.*
why does that sound suspiciously.... nsfw? 😶

Back
Top Bottom