Any artists out there?

I do a lot from drawing to wood working.... Was gifted in th arts and sent to an art school because my art teacher said he couldnt teach me anything as I was far beyond what he could teach ( and I was self taught through art books and my dad who was artistic ) I have photos of my work somewhere, have to dig them up off of some flash drives. Freehand drawing, chalks, oils, air brush, metal, ... a wide range of media.

I do a lot from drawing to wood working.... Was gifted in th arts and sent to an art school because my art teacher said he couldnt teach me anything as I was far beyond what he could teach ( and I was self taught through art books and my dad who was artistic ) I have photos of my work somewhere, have to dig them up off of some flash drives. Freehand drawing, chalks, oils, air brush, metal, ... a wide range of media.
That's wonderful!
What do you sketch? People, animals, plants?

That's wonderful!
What do you sketch? People, animals, plants?
I mainly do fantasy , mythilogical creatures of sorts. Started out with unicorns since the girls were wild about them in my younger days. Now I just scribble until something comes to mind. I dont draw much anymore as Im always busy on the property but once winter sets in Ill be back to drawing or in the shop building stuff.

I mainly do fantasy , mythilogical creatures of sorts. Started out with unicorns since the girls were wild about them in my younger days. Now I just scribble until something comes to mind. I dont draw much anymore as Im always busy on the property but once winter sets in Ill be back to drawing or in the shop building stuff.
Nice! I love Uni's myself! Griffins and Dragons are favorites too!
That sounds like a good plan!

Nice! I love Uni's myself! Griffins and Dragons are favorites too!
That sounds like a good plan!
found a few but not what I was looking for... was hoping to find my wood burnings and more recent artwork, this was back in the 70s/80s The watercolor on cloth , sealed with wax was an art project for a contest in Honors Art which won, it is supposed to mimic stained glass.

Attachments

• art 001.JPG
    art 001.JPG
    383.2 KB · Views: 13
  • art 002.JPG
    art 002.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 12
  • art 003.JPG
    art 003.JPG
    346.5 KB · Views: 11
  • art 004.JPG
    art 004.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 11
  • art 005.JPG
    art 005.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 12
found a few but not what I was looking for... was hoping to find my wood burnings and more recent artwork, this was back in the 70s/80s The watercolor on cloth , sealed with wax was an art project for a contest in Honors Art which won, it is supposed to mimic stained glass.
The watercolor is cool!

Back
Top Bottom