Any artists out there?

Earlier this year I painted a little alcove in the wall near my kitchen - a dragon in a cave, since I had some rock specimens displayed on the shelf I thought it'd fit. Put some UV-reactive paint on it too, and a blacklight of course.

Just recently finished a giant latch hook. Well. Finished putting all the threads on. All 17,864 of them. Since I work latch hooks 'backwards', I now have to flip all the threads in the right direction and trim them to be neat...lol.
I've got at least 100 hours in it so far

My latest art projects! Thunder and my future red tailed hawk (in real life).
2DCE9B1E-0DF0-43DE-B40F-95B00DA2AE36.jpeg
DACB8E8A-2F96-4D1F-940A-BACE167076EA.jpeg

and the red tailed hawk
D7D3E40E-4C62-43C0-9E60-31815F54B39A.jpeg

@Lacy Duckwing @FrankieDoodle @Crestcrazy2 @CrazyCochin !

Earlier this year I painted a little alcove in the wall near my kitchen - a dragon in a cave, since I had some rock specimens displayed on the shelf I thought it'd fit. Put some UV-reactive paint on it too, and a blacklight of course.

Just recently finished a giant latch hook. Well. Finished putting all the threads on. All 17,864 of them. Since I work latch hooks 'backwards', I now have to flip all the threads in the right direction and trim them to be neat...lol.
I've got at least 100 hours in it so far
Wow 🤩! That is the most impressive thing I’ve heard today art wise!

Wow, you’re going to get a hawk? From where? Are you training with falconers?
Yep! I’ve been studying for several years (6 to be exact) on end and it’s been my one and only dream to become a falconer!

If I keep my grades up good my family is willing to support my dream and I’m going to meet another falconer who’s willing to take on an apprentice! 😁

Back
Top Bottom