Any artists out there?

Yep! I’ve been studying for several years (6 to be exact) on end and it’s been my one and only dream to become a falconer!

If I keep my grades up good my family is willing to support my dream and I’m going to meet another falconer who’s willing to take on an apprentice! 😁
That is awesome!

3bff011a-ee36-40ef-acb1-16eab644e13f.png

My most recent digital piece! This is a redraw of art from a year ago, my very first digital art, and I think I've come a long way! I'll post the old one in here after I dig it out of my files.

View attachment 2916167
My most recent digital piece! This is a redraw of art from a year ago, my very first digital art, and I think I've come a long way! I'll post the old one in here after I dig it out of my files.
this is so beautiful! and i love seeing redraws (I've done a few of those as well, they are so fun!!)

Hi guys, here's a few things I've been working on...a redraw (and slight redesign) of my chibified characters. I'm hoping to make them into double-sided keychain charms so I'm currently working on doing a slightly different opposite side for each of them!
4.png

below is the completed original drawings which I am redoing as you can see since I wasn't completely satisfied, though I still really love these ones (particularly my deer girl and bird boy's expressions which I'm struggling to replicate) I kind of got lazy about the linework and shading
chibicharms (1).png

pencil sketch of my house :D just a few tweaks and I think I might include this and the characters above in my college app portfolio!
IMG_8747.JPG

some random sketchdump of things I've done recently that I particularly like
IMG_8716.JPG
IMG_8748.JPG
IMG_8755.JPG

IMG_8706 (1).JPG
IMG_8707 (1).JPG

Hi guys, here's a few things I've been working on...a redraw (and slight redesign) of my chibified characters. I'm hoping to make them into double-sided keychain charms so I'm currently working on doing a slightly different opposite side for each of them!
View attachment 2917134

below is the completed original drawings which I am redoing as you can see since I wasn't completely satisfied, though I still really love these ones (particularly my deer girl and bird boy's expressions which I'm struggling to replicate) I kind of got lazy about the linework and shading
View attachment 2917142

pencil sketch of my house :D just a few tweaks and I think I might include this and the characters above in my college app portfolio!
View attachment 2917163

some random sketchdump of things I've done recently that I particularly like
*jealous* I wish I could draw people like you! Those hands are amazing! When ever I draw hands they end up looking like dragon talons.... the curse....

*jealous* I wish I could draw people like you! Those hands are amazing! When ever I draw hands they end up looking like dragon talons.... the curse....
Hands are hard, but honestly, for me they have become one of the most fun body parts to draw. It's definitely gotten easier with practice, but even when my hands look bad I always enjoy drawing them.

Back
Top Bottom