Any artists out there?

The backgrounds are always the hardest! Here is one I drew for my thread yesterday. Yes, I traced it.
Untitled16_20211202224041.png

View attachment 2916167
My most recent digital piece! This is a redraw of art from a year ago, my very first digital art, and I think I've come a long way! I'll post the old one in here after I dig it out of my files.
That is just amazing! In just one year? How do you do it? How do you make your art look like that.
ThatHi guys, here's a few things I've been working on...a redraw (and slight redesign) of my chibified characters. I'm hoping to make them into double-sided keychain charms so I'm currently working on doing a slightly different opposite side for each of them!
View attachment 2917134

below is the completed original drawings which I am redoing as you can see since I wasn't completely satisfied, though I still really love these ones (particularly my deer girl and bird boy's expressions which I'm struggling to replicate) I kind of got lazy about the linework and shading
View attachment 2917142

pencil sketch of my house :D just a few tweaks and I think I might include this and the characters above in my college app portfolio!
View attachment 2917163

some random sketchdump of things I've done recently that I particularly like
That house... it's just amazing. I can't believe that came out of a pencil. It looks so professional.

...Cosine me up!
Wow, that is just beautiful!

Hi guys, here's a few things I've been working on...a redraw (and slight redesign) of my chibified characters. I'm hoping to make them into double-sided keychain charms so I'm currently working on doing a slightly different opposite side for each of them!
View attachment 2917134

below is the completed original drawings which I am redoing as you can see since I wasn't completely satisfied, though I still really love these ones (particularly my deer girl and bird boy's expressions which I'm struggling to replicate) I kind of got lazy about the linework and shading
View attachment 2917142

pencil sketch of my house :D just a few tweaks and I think I might include this and the characters above in my college app portfolio!
View attachment 2917163

some random sketchdump of things I've done recently that I particularly like
That drawing of your house is amazing! The perspective is really great :p

That is just amazing! In just one year? How do you do it? How do you make your art look like that.

That house... it's just amazing. I can't believe that came out of a pencil. It looks so professional.

...Cosine me up!

Wow, that is just beautiful!
Thank you Amer! ❤️ The Kestrels are so beautiful, but they are endangered I believe, people just don’t think they are worth fighting for. 😔

The backgrounds are always the hardest! Here is one I drew for my thread yesterday. Yes, I traced it.
View attachment 2917567
Tracing is perfectly fine! Even the most famous artists do it, and we are talking big time artists.

When I was just beginning my art career, maybe about 4-5 years ago, I did some tracing, but then I gained enough skill to dump that method. 😂

Back
Top Bottom