Any artists out there?

You have the opposite personality of me! I have a friend like you.

They need more skin colors, like fictional ones. How about representing all those blue people out there? Also the fact that there’s one shade of brown hair… View attachment 2921878

I didn’t even notice the mouse before to be honest.
Yeah I guess there is a lot to notice in that drawing lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 2921856
The theme was typography but I didint understand my teacher fully when he explained it. So I just used letters to texture the drawing.
That's amazing! So much detail on not only the snake, but in the background and it's surroundings.

You have the opposite personality of me! I have a friend like you.

They need more skin colors, like fictional ones. How about representing all those blue people out there? Also the fact that there’s one shade of brown hair… View attachment 2921878

I didn’t even notice the mouse before to be honest.
Like Megamind 💙
back the blue 💙

Well, kind of. They smell bad they say and also because they don't want something that eats other living things in the house. :hmm Understandable though.
Snakes really don't smell in my opinion, as long as their terrariums are kept clean.

And all animals eat living things really. Snakes shouldn't be eating live mice or rats in captivity though, making feeding much more humane, safe, and easy.

Snakes really don't smell in my opinion, as long as they're terrariums are kept clean.

And all animals eat living things really. Snakes shouldn't be eating live mice or rats in captivity though, making feeding much more humane, safe, and easy.
I know right!

Yeah. We eat living things for heaven's sake. :lol:
Yeah, frozen is the way to go!

Well, kind of. They smell bad they say and also because they don't want something that eats other living things in the house. :hmm Understandable though.
What. Are you guys all vegan then or something? XD
Even plants are living tho.
Ball pythons don't smell much at all. I mean they only poop like once a week. I've kept watersnakes and some other wild species before and they didn't stink either. Water snakes are honestly the most fun to keep, and they get attached to you. They are extremly active too compared to other snakes. Ball pythons look very cool but are extremely boring pets.
Idk if you ever watch Snake Discovery on YouTube, I used to be a big fan but haven't had much time to keep up with her channel anymore. Anyways, my water snakes had babies the other year and I gave them a few of them. Her and Ed met me at my house. They were very nice people. Both surprisingly tall, she was just a few inches shorter than me and I'm 6'2".

Back
Top Bottom