Any artists out there?

Love the 3 quarter view. I haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Last time I was on this thread I posted many not-so-great portrait views of equines. And since I have been practicing, practicing, practicing. Using the advice given to me from @Amer and @CrazyCochin, along with the assistance on anatomy from Overo Mare.

I only have one of my recents on this device unfortunately. And it has a big fat watermark on it. :rolleyes:

So apologies for that. I was sharing it somewhere else and had to watermark it.

I know things are off, in the front legs in particular, but this was the first I’d ever drawn not standing straight with all legs on the ground.

1638943844975.png

Last time I was on this thread I posted many not-so-great portrait views of equines. And since I have been practicing, practicing, practicing. Using the advice given to me from @Amer and @CrazyCochin, along with the assistance on anatomy from Overo Mare.

I only have one of my recents on this device unfortunately. And it has a big fat watermark on it. :rolleyes:

I know things are off, in the front legs in particular, but this was the first I’d ever drawn not standing straight with all legs on the ground.

View attachment 2922005
That’s so beautiful! :love @CrazyCochin you have taught your pupil well!

View attachment 2922005
This is gorgeous Emma!!!

*Places hand on shoulder* “You have come so far.”

Back
Top Bottom