Any artists out there?

I started painting my Brahma, Molly. I’ve been putting it off for months now, but I’ve been hanging up some of my other chicken paintings and figurines, and I’ve currently got a Molly sized gap on my wall. XD
I remember why it took me forever to do it. Charcoal sucks, and yellow paint is my arch nemesis. I’ve struggled with it for an hour now, and I’m just now getting it to look somewhat like I want it to. :th
View attachment 2953131
Poor lighting WIP. It still needs a loooooot of work, but I’m hoping I can get her mostly done tonight, that way I can do the background tomorrow once she’s dried.

Y’know, I’d think buff birds would be pretty simple cause they’re mostly one color, but noooooo, they’re so simple even one wrong detail is super noticeable. Even the GLW and SS were easier than this. :/
Looks pretty perfectly buff to me!! 😍😍

Yeah! I draw cats (and sometimes humans, though those are harder)

View attachment 2953024
View attachment 2953026
View attachment 2953025(pfp for my friend)
View attachment 2953028An OC lol
View attachment 2953030

Something for another friend :p

I'd appreciate constructive criticism!!

Hello everyone. It is awesome to see an art thread here.. even though I originally came for chicken talk, lol. I've been an oil and acrylic painter for about 15 years. My style is impressionistic with realistic qualities, as well as abstract. I was the local art coordinator in our area and participated in art shows and featured in venues. I do enjoy seeing other's art work. FYI, I am not a photographer, lol View attachment 2953029View attachment 2953032
these are all incredible guys! :D

Thank you! I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop to sell my art. Do you think it would be successful?
ohh one more thing, it might be better to start selling on redbubble first because it's free to set everything up, though you make less off your work. Then you can figure out what people like and 'graduate' to Etsy

48A6F702-BE65-4289-A2EE-114554B9D8F2.jpeg

Hello everyone. It is awesome to see an art thread here.. even though I originally came for chicken talk, lol. I've been an oil and acrylic painter for about 15 years. My style is impressionistic with realistic qualities, as well as abstract. I was the local art coordinator in our area and participated in art shows and featured in venues. I do enjoy seeing other's art work. FYI, I am not a photographer, lol View attachment 2953029View attachment 2953032
Lovely! You'll fit right in :)

Back
Top Bottom