Any artists out there?

Nice.
Have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender? I think you would like it. Plus if you watched it I could see fan art which would of course benefit me.
I literally watched a 2 hour long video essay yesterday on why Zutara is the best ship hahah! Sufficeth to say, I was convinced. Still think Kataang is cute though. The only ship I really hate is Maiko. Why is that canon. Just WHY. :sick
I really hope the netflix adaptation's 'creative differences' was the canonization of Zutara and not anything...bad. Netflix does have a tendency of ruining childhood classics by making them laughably edgy and dark. I mean did you SEE that old powerpuff girls script leak!?

Last edited:
I literally watched a 2 hour long video essay yesterday on why Zutara is the best ship hahah! Sufficeth to say, I was convinced. Still think Kataang is cute though. The only ship I really hate is Maiko. Why is that canon. Just WHY. :sick
I really hope the netflix adaptation's 'creative differences' was the canonization of Zutara and not anything...bad. Netflix does have a tendency of ruining childhood classics by making them laughably edgy and dark. I mean did you SEE that old powerpuff girls script leak!?
Idk Zutara never had anything going on tho, plus, Aang is the one Katara married.
Maiko, I actually liked it when I realized how much Mai cared for Zuko and loved Maiko and how Mai loved Zuko more than she feared Azula but I’m glad they broke up in the end.The relationship was riddled with issues and first love ≠ spouse material. The Comics go in more depth about what happens between them after.

Idk Zutara never had anything going on tho, plus, Aang is the one Katara married.
Maiko, I actually liked it when I realized how much Mai cared for Zuko and loved Maiko and how Mai loved Zuko more than she feared Azula but I’m glad they broke up in the end.The relationship was riddled with issues and first love ≠ spouse material. The Comics go in more depth about what happens between them after.
I still need to read the comics! I only just finished the tv show a few months ago!

I still need to read the comics! I only just finished the tv show a few months ago!
I only finished the tv show a few weeks ago! I put the comics on hold right away but haven’t finished them. Also:
27A1370A-27FE-4D7B-878E-8F21EE8C3AB8.jpeg

kidding kidding

Back
Top Bottom