Any artists out there?

Some GSD art of a new character I recently acquired.
I also have a Toyhouse now, I am ShepherdMoon on there.View attachment 3127815View attachment 3127816View attachment 3127817
This is my boy (art by a friend) 9B5F1344-F130-471F-A9EB-B1C8F35AE6BB.jpeg

I'm waiting for my husband to finish his sleep-in before I start my nitrogen powered jackhammer.

285264952_10161820100166040_220497596294412616_n.jpg
My little ones turn ten weeks old tomorrow. The quail colored pullets have taken quite a liking to me, and I can't say I'm not immensely chuffed. They are quite cute and bring me so much joy.

Top is Jasper, middle is Onyx, bottom is Cinnabar "Cinna" for short.

I "paint" with my quilts. These are just some of the ones I've designed and sewn. Some are from photographs I've taken, some from my mind. Thought everyone might appreciate the Chicken Quilt. The "Pixel Quilts" I make have to be viewed from a distance. The little squares (and there are thousands in each quilt) make up the visual experience.

Attachments

• Chicken Quilt Finale.JPG
    Chicken Quilt Finale.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Candy's Quilt.jpg
    Candy's Quilt.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Apple Quilt.jpg
    Apple Quilt.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Larry's Quilt of the North Umpqua River.jpg
    Larry's Quilt of the North Umpqua River.jpg
    924.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Snarling Bear Quilt Top.jpg
    Snarling Bear Quilt Top.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
I'm waiting for my husband to finish his sleep-in before I start my nitrogen powered jackhammer.

View attachment 3129512 My little ones turn ten weeks old tomorrow. The quail colored pullets have taken quite a liking to me, and I can't say I'm not immensely chuffed. They are quite cute and bring me so much joy.

Top is Jasper, middle is Onyx, bottom is Cinnabar "Cinna" for short.
So cute!
I "paint" with my quilts. These are just some of the ones I've designed and sewn. Some are from photographs I've taken, some from my mind. Thought everyone might appreciate the Chicken Quilt. The "Pixel Quilts" I make have to be viewed from a distance. The little squares (and there are thousands in each quilt) make up the visual experience.
Nice, interesting!

Back
Top Bottom