Any artists out there?

Did you involve customer support? There are seller protections last I knew.
I don't think I have any recourse at all. My husband's car blew up and he's been using mine. I thought I could get away with throwing some stamps on an envelope and leaving it in my mailbox was a great way for me to be able to get the thing in the mail, because I don't have my car to be able to go anywhere, I'm stuck here. He's leaving at 6 AM before the post office opens and coming home several hours after they close. I wasn't about to buy an Uber ride to the post office. No tracking for first class stamps. Hosed.

I don't think I have any recourse at all. My husband's car blew up and he's been using mine. I thought I could get away with throwing some stamps on an envelope and leaving it in my mailbox was a great way for me to be able to get the thing in the mail, because I don't have my car to be able to go anywhere, I'm stuck here. He's leaving at 6 AM before the post office opens and coming home several hours after they close. I wasn't about to buy an Uber ride to the post office. No tracking for first class stamps. Hosed.
I thought they had something where if there were an issue ebay would cover it in some way. Been a while since I've been on there and I know they've changed their terms many times.

I thought they had something where if there were an issue ebay would cover it in some way. Been a while since I've been on there and I know they've changed their terms many times.
It's been a couple years since I've done stuff with eBay. But if the seller sends something without tracking, they're going to side with the buyer. A lot of times they'll still side with the buyer even if it's obvious they're trying to scam. It's a real pain. But most people on there are just fine.

EtUeC8D.jpg
95mZN93.jpg
aBj0KQU.jpg

I'm crazy about the creativity you have on your avatar. Jinx is incredible, and Arcane made me live.
It’s a great show isn’t it! (But nothing could never be good enough to make me play League haha)
Very beautiful and artistic which is why I thought it would make a great avatar!

Back
Top Bottom