Any artists out there?

My latest chicken portrait in acrylics
toastybernicepainterly.jpg

My latest chicken portrait in acrylics
toastybernicepainterly.jpg
Wow, how pretty!
The giant seadragon and the viking ship are so cool. I must ask you again: have you read the HTTYD books? You could draw such lovely dragons. I also love the cat dragon. And the constellation one. That must have taken a long time with all that black marker. It probably was painstaking to do the edges of the white like that. Did you marker the white or simply draw the black around it. The difference in texture between the black and white is so cool.
I love your Wings of Fire dragons being a fan of the series myself, but it’s cool seeing your own creativity and dragon species as well. All this art must have taken a long time, lol.
I love the trees! They are so cute!
Thank you! Dragons are kind of my thing lol, but im trying to step out of my comfort zone and get better at drawing other things :)
I think dragons are interesting. It’s amazing how so many cultures around the world have dragons and that people will just draw this beautiful mythical beast and anyone else recognizes it as a dragon because this fake animal is so universal! Humans can be so imaginative.

Wow, how pretty!

The giant seadragon and the viking ship are so cool. I must ask you again: have you read the HTTYD books? You could draw such lovely dragons. I also love the cat dragon. And the constellation one. That must have taken a long time with all that black marker. It probably was painstaking to do the edges of the white like that. Did you marker the white or simply draw the black around it. The difference in texture between the black and white is so cool.
I love your Wings of Fire dragons being a fan of the series myself, but it’s cool seeing your own creativity and dragon species as well. All this art must have taken a long time, lol.

I love the trees! They are so cute!

I think dragons are interesting. It’s amazing how so many cultures around the world have dragons and that people will just draw this beautiful mythical beast and anyone else recognizes it as a dragon because this fake animal is so universal! Humans can be so imaginative.
I think I did, once. I liked them alot. I've done HTTYD dragons before but mot recently so I have no idea where that art went lol. The black and whit serpent thing was an art class project and the inner square in the middle was actually supposed to be colored in black, but of course I had to do it backwards on accident :/ I went in with a black marker, and only colored in the insides and left what would be the lines white, it took forever and I was 90% sure I was gonna ruin it. I'm really happy with how it turned out, though I might go over the black again because the streakiness is distracting to me.
Next chance I remember I'll draw some HTTYD dergs and post them here :)

Back
Top Bottom