Any artists out there?

@CrspyChkn
Here is the blue Jersey Giant. It was definitely a challenging angle, and the feather imperfections definitely made it different from the perfection I usually draw. (I often draw chickens as my interpretation of the Standard of Perfection. I decided to follow the photo exactly because it was hard to find a good Giant in profile.)
3EAF9743-3620-4104-87BE-7B1AF45A0A3B.jpeg

I think I did, once. I liked them alot. I've done HTTYD dragons before but mot recently so I have no idea where that art went lol. The black and whit serpent thing was an art class project and the inner square in the middle was actually supposed to be colored in black, but of course I had to do it backwards on accident :/ I went in with a black marker, and only colored in the insides and left what would be the lines white, it took forever and I was 90% sure I was gonna ruin it. I'm really happy with how it turned out, though I might go over the black again because the streakiness is distracting to me.
Next chance I remember I'll draw some HTTYD dergs and post them here :)
Sweet! Well, it looks cool, so at least you accomplished that. Was the outside supposed to be colored white?

Back
Top Bottom