Any artists out there?

Today I was in a very 'draw Sam for 10 hours straight' kind of mood...so I'm gonna put all this under spoilers cuz its long
Reworked the faces on some older drawings of her because the perspective felt off and it just didn't look like her, respectively.
Eh, it's a little better than before at least.
vines.png

Even though you can kinda tell it's been revised, I think it looks much better than before overall!
evenbetterfun.png

...and now 2 new Sam pieces lol.
This one is inspired by a quick sketch I did quite a while ago. Shhh be quiet, shes about to make a decision thats the culmination of her character arc!!
choice.png

And finally, here she is wearing what I wore today because I've been thinking of drawing my ocs in my wardrobe for a long time
sam.png

Today I was in a very 'draw Sam for 10 hours straight' kind of mood...so I'm gonna put all this under spoilers cuz its long
Reworked the faces on some older drawings of her because the perspective felt off and it just didn't look like her, respectively.
View attachment 3273920

Even though you can kinda tell it's been revised, I think it looks much better than before overall!
View attachment 3273919

This one is inspired by a quick sketch I did quite a while ago. Shhh be quiet, shes about to make a decision thats the culmination of her character arc!!View attachment 3273918

And finally, here she is wearing what I wore today because I've been thinking of drawing my ocs in my wardrobe for a long timeView attachment 3273922
I love the lines on the third one
so crispy

I love the lines on the third one
so crispy
it's because they're thin....lmao
I have an awful habit of making my brush way too thick because it makes the process faster and then of course it bites me back when I have to do the tiny details. when I do thin lines on a huge canvas it always looks so much better

Ojos
I love your style so much.
View attachment 3273920

View attachment 3273919

This one is inspired by a quick sketch I did quite a while ago. Shhh be quiet, shes about to make a decision thats the culmination of her character arc!!View attachment 3273918

And finally, here she is wearing what I wore today because I've been thinking of drawing my ocs in my wardrobe for a long timeView attachment 3273922
The rag-tag one is so cute. I see you don't like the thick lines but I do. The third one gave me the impression of "will you marry me?" "dude, I'm like 14."

Ojos
I love your style so much.

The rag-tag one is so cute. I see you don't like the thick lines but I do. The third one gave me the impression of "will you marry me?" "dude, I'm like 14."
marriage proposal omg😭 that would be hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom