Any artists out there?

krick_the_badger_reference_sheet_by_tambian_dfeg842-pre.jpg

Finished this yesterday for a friend :)

Just a Link sketch. Big Zelda fan over here what can I say 🤷‍♀️
IMG_20220929_194445_174.jpg

I've been in a drawing lull this past couple years. I used to produce several finished illustrations per month, pre COVID and broken computer era. Did art trades, took commissions... Had an art channel on YouTube and everything, especially a great community. I miss it so much. I really don't have as much motivation to create illustration anymore. Any new art becomes something I have to store somewhere, and I can't afford a computer so I'm not able to make videos anymore.

I homeschool these days. Making videos is not my priority, which means I'm not really in a rush to get all that started again just yet. But I've been making lesson plans for my kids and it reminds me of the scripting process for my art tutorials and it is giving me the video making bug, so hard to have an itch I can't scratch ya know.

Well I know I need to get drawing done when I can. Just taking time to sneak in a drawing whenever I find a spare moment. I only had about ten minutes to scratch this guy out. 😉

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
made this for valentine's day but didn't have anyone to give it to
I'm forever alone :cool:
View attachment 2166307
(The signature says bostonlobstah btw. My username on most sites)
You're a very good artist. I am working on horses right now I would like to draw a picture of my horse that I put down 2 years ago. I had him for 33 years and he was like a member of the family. I would actually like to draw all of my animals my other two horses, my dogs, cats and a few of my chickens that have passed away so I'm working on a conglomerate of them. The only picture I did of a cartoon character was when I painted a Christmas window for Golden Corral and I put in a picture of a Red-Nosed Reindeer LOL. I've done a lot of landscape pictures. I've done a lot of animals but I want to perfect my horse's picture. So I will add in a few of my pictures. I'm hoping someday that I may be able to use my talent to make money and support myself instead of working a regular job but here's a few pictures and I originally came on to the backyard chicken website because my sister sent me a bag of the safeguard multi-animal dewormer and I want to know how to dilute the pellets in water for my chickens. Should I use one ounce of water for let's say three pellets and then once it's dissolved give an eye dropper to each chicken? or just leave it in their water for a couple days it doesn't really say and I read something on here that you can use it but I want to make sure that they get some of it in the right amount and not too strong. And everyone that shared pictures of your art just keep working on it, you're good artists. I'm recovering from a broken hip and I'm trying to get back into my drawing and painting. I've neglected it for way too long.

Attachments

• 20220723_153022.jpg
    20220723_153022.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 03000017.jpg
    03000017.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 03000015.jpg
    03000015.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom