Any artists out there?

Ahhhh thankyyyy :D

another page of sketches for you!!
View attachment 3277066
My prettiessss
I used to have so many digital drawings but they where all lost when my phone broke but I still have a lot of drawings on paper View attachment 3277176View attachment 3277177View attachment 3277178View attachment 3277179View attachment 3277180View attachment 3277181View attachment 3277182
Sorry about your phone. That’s why traditional can be so nice though, so accessible! I love the pencil parrot, it’s really creative and the use of colors is fun! And I like the kitty.
I also do things like needle felting, clay, woodcarving, I have done a little croquet before I have also done a lot of resin art and I also press flowers here only a few things I have done because all my other stuff I put in place that are hard to reach View attachment 3277203View attachment 3277204
Mouse.

I also do things like needle felting, clay, woodcarving, I have done a little croquet before I have also done a lot of resin art and I also press flowers here only a few things I have done because all my other stuff I put in place that are hard to reach View attachment 3277203View attachment 3277204
OOOOOOOOOOE the mousie is so cuteeeee! I've been hoping to do felting for a couple years now, I should get on that.

I've got this little sour milk dude- I guess
1664633662465.png

You're a very good artist. I am working on horses right now I would like to draw a picture of my horse that I put down 2 years ago. I had him for 33 years and he was like a member of the family. I would actually like to draw all of my animals my other two horses, my dogs, cats and a few of my chickens that have passed away so I'm working on a conglomerate of them. The only picture I did of a cartoon character was when I painted a Christmas window for Golden Corral and I put in a picture of a Red-Nosed Reindeer LOL. I've done a lot of landscape pictures. I've done a lot of animals but I want to perfect my horse's picture. So I will add in a few of my pictures. I'm hoping someday that I may be able to use my talent to make money and support myself instead of working a regular job but here's a few pictures and I originally came on to the backyard chicken website because my sister sent me a bag of the safeguard multi-animal dewormer and I want to know how to dilute the pellets in water for my chickens. Should I use one ounce of water for let's say three pellets and then once it's dissolved give an eye dropper to each chicken? or just leave it in their water for a couple days it doesn't really say and I read something on here that you can use it but I want to make sure that they get some of it in the right amount and not too strong. And everyone that shared pictures of your art just keep working on it, you're good artists. I'm recovering from a broken hip and I'm trying to get back into my drawing and painting. I've neglected it for way too long.
You can post in the diseases and cures area about the dewormer
Doing an illustration in your beautiful horse's memory is a meaningful project, I love the idea❤️
May your hip recover and your painting skills return quickly!

Back
Top Bottom