Any artists out there?

Ah... The auctioneer has decided he wants to keep the coin.

I am happy he likes it, but I was hoping it would push the dollar value on my auction, and by keeping it I miss out on seeing what it would have done for my sale. I offered to make him one, but I guess he's really attached to the one I sent already... I'm debating if I want to engrave another and mail it in hopes it gets there before the live auction on the 9th. That's only 3 days away.

Ah... The auctioneer has decided he wants to keep the coin.

I am happy he likes it, but I was hoping it would push the dollar value on my auction, and by keeping it I miss out on seeing what it would have done for my sale. I offered to make him one, but I guess he's really attached to the one I sent already... I'm debating if I want to engrave another and mail it in hopes it gets there before the live auction on the 9th. That's only 3 days away.
is he at least paying you for it?

Here's a follow up on my brother in law's commission of Charlie on a Honda 250
IMG_20221006_105917611.jpg

Stage: first set of inked lines
I just erased all the pencil lines to reveal the first pass of inked lines. Things always look a little off at this stage; there's no depth yet and I haven't fixed any mistakes.
It's usually at this point that I begin writing notes about the things I need to adjust.
For instance, the wheels are of course a little out of round. I will add line weight where needed to adjust the overall shape and add shadows where needed.

I am usually an illustrator of nature, so man made objects can be difficult for me to do well.

Art inspired by song lyrics.

C3D6ED05-A367-4BCE-B1AA-2D4BF683E402.png
18EEF039-FB05-45A7-A1EF-736EF7F15309.png
08C271DB-D345-4238-80C2-E8649199C33E.png

I’ve been loving the flowers/gold accents/funky background shapes recently. It’s pretty fun to draw.
ALSO I think this might be my first digital skeleton? Or at least the first in a very very long time lol. I’m insanely proud of it.

I feel like I could do a series on these based on different songs, but everytime I say I will I never follow through lol. But I do have other ideas for ones.

ANYWAY I’m rambling, sorry.

The song is “Skeleton” by Set It Off. It’s a good song, 10/10 check it out.

Last edited:
Art inspired by song lyrics.

I’ve been loving the flowers/gold accents/funky background shapes recently. It’s pretty fun to draw.
ALSO I think this might be my first digital skeleton? Or at least the first in a very very long time lol. I’m insanely proud of it. I do feel like there’s something slightly off with the shading on the darker side of his body, but I’ve been staring at it for too long and just wanted to post it. (Btw I’m not really looking for help/critiques rn lol).

I feel like I could do a series on these based on different songs, but everytime I say I will I never follow through lol. But I do have other ideas for ones.

ANYWAY I’m rambling, sorry.

The song is “Skeleton” by Set It Off. It’s a good song, 10/10 check it out.
That is a good song.

Back
Top Bottom