Any artists out there?

the owl house :D aka These 2 Kids In Particular Cannot Catch A Damn Break

you might notice the sketch lines look more jagged and shaky than my usual, even for a sketch. It's because the smoothing feature stopped working but I ended up liking the rough appearance to keep it :D
Just finished the episode… I’m dying. FLAPJACKKKK NOOOO. HUNTER MY SON HE DOESNT DESERVE THIS AND MY BEAUTIFUL BEAN LUZ, nO-

I have already posted on here but i want to share something I made today ( it's a froggy and I think he's soo cute)View attachment 3294036View attachment 3294037
Narration of what happened when I saw this:
Peanut scrolled down after staring at the very emotional TOH art that @lilmillefleur had posted. The facial expressions were very real and good, forcing her to feel empathy. Then she saw this forg. The forg was a beautiful and charming little forg. His eyes exceeded all cuteness. She sighed. Like most things, she'd desperately tried to reach through the screen and give it a hug.

Narration of what happened when I saw this:
Peanut scrolled down after staring at the very emotional TOH art that @lilmillefleur had posted. The facial expressions were very real and good, forcing her to feel empathy. Then she saw this forg. The forg was a beautiful and charming little forg. His eyes exceeded all cuteness. She sighed. Like most things, she'd desperately tried to reach through the screen and give it a hug.
:gig

Drew this last night:

1666043527150.png

View attachment 3294068View attachment 3294554
the owl house :D aka These 2 Kids In Particular Cannot Catch A Damn Break

you might notice the sketch lines look more jagged and shaky than my usual, even for a sketch. It's because the smoothing feature stopped working but I ended up liking the rough appearance to keep it :D

Edit: No ones gonna see it now but I fixed the egg design. Still positive its gonna become a snake
I keep hearing about this show but I can’t figure out what streaming platform it’s on

Back
Top Bottom