Any artists out there?

Finally got around to making refs for my halloween-themed ocs ---but ended up creating several more in the process. haha
Meet Vidalia the angel, Gala the witch, Keita the zombie, Zeke the ghost, Jonathan the vampire, Max the werewolf...and Isa.
View attachment 3386504
Still not too sure about the names and designs but its a good start. I'm excited to develop them more (I was going to do a long lore post but since it's still such a rough idea I'll just leave it for now)
Those are good! I love Max already. :p

Finally got around to making refs for my halloween-themed ocs ---but ended up creating several more in the process. haha
Meet Vidalia the angel, Gala the witch, Keita the zombie, Zeke the ghost, Jonathan the vampire, Max the werewolf...and Isa.
View attachment 3386504
Still not too sure about the names and designs but its a good start. I'm excited to develop them more (I was going to do a long lore post but since it's still such a rough idea I'll just leave it for now)
Gala is sooo cute :D I also like Zeke and Jonathan. And Max. And Keita. Okay, I like all of them

They all look very good. I love Max!
Gala is such a cool character design.
Those are good! I love Max already. :p
Gala is sooo cute :D I also like Zeke and Jonathan. And Max. And Keita. Okay, I like all of them
thanks you guys...Max is a brand new character and already I totally agree with you. I also am glad with how Gala turned out since I had several sketches of her but no digital art

Did some rough mockup posters/covers for fun :)
shat.png
angelvirus.png

zgw.png
hollytown.png

and yeah i think i'm calling my new au Hellbent...it's probably already the name of something but I like it
(why does sam look like shes holding a magic lemon lmaooo its supposed to be a chunk of amber)
there's a few more i'd like to make, but i have to actually do my homework

Last edited:
Did some rough mockup posters/covers for fun :)
View attachment 3387170View attachment 3387173
View attachment 3387171View attachment 3387169
and yeah i think i'm calling my new au Hellbent...it's probably already the name of something but I like it
(why does sam look like shes holding a magic lemon lmaooo its supposed to be a chunk of amber)
there's a few more i'd like to make, but i have to actually do my homework
Hellbent and Holly Town are so, so cool, fr. 😩💙

Okay-
So I've mentioned animation briefly before
But here's some improvement. I wanted to learn to animate a running wolf, so here's that progression:
It started with just winging it
Wolff__.gif
And then I worked on the way the individual body would be moving
Wolff+2a.gif
Wolff+2.gif
Wolff+2c.gif
And here's the final product:
Wolff+2F.gif

Also:
Bats! They're so easy, I love them :D
Bats__.gif

And
A dress, for fun
1674783965833.png

Okay-
So I've mentioned animation briefly before
But here's some improvement. I wanted to learn to animate a running wolf, so here's that progression:
It started with just winging it View attachment 3387400And then I worked on the way the individual body would be movingView attachment 3387403View attachment 3387414 View attachment 3387419
And here's the final product:
View attachment 3387427
Also:
Bats! They're so easy, I love them :DView attachment 3387429
And
A dress, for fun
View attachment 3387431
thats awesome!! run cycles are hard; props to you.
i need to practice animating more. i've done rough short things but my attention span is so bad lmao.

Okay, here's the last 4 posters. I made tweaks to the other 4 as well, mostly just saturating them more; not big enough to repost.
faf.png
wtw.png

wolfdog.png
sw.png

The cats one I almost completely redid because the way I formatted it before didn't turn out as I had hoped. Though I'm still not completely satisfied with this new version it's growing on me because it reminds me of the slightly tacky but iconic old Warriors book covers. The one with the helmet I do like but it looks so simplistic compared to the others; maybe I'll do a second one. I'm also happy with how the fnaf one came out, but the Wolfdog drawing is probably my absolute favorite now. Makes me want to revisit those characters I made up a long time ago and then just kinda left to collect dust.

thats awesome!! run cycles are hard; props to you.
i need to practice animating more. i've done rough short things but my attention span is so bad lmao.

Okay, here's the last 4 posters. I made tweaks to the other 4 as well, mostly just saturating them more; not big enough to repost.
View attachment 3387551View attachment 3387554
View attachment 3387553View attachment 3387552
The cats one I almost completely redid because the way I formatted it before didn't turn out as I had hoped. Though I'm still not completely satisfied with this new version it's growing on me because it reminds me of the slightly tacky but iconic old Warriors book covers. The one with the helmet I do like but it looks so simplistic compared to the others; maybe I'll do a second one. I'm also happy with how the fnaf one came out, but the Wolfdog drawing is probably my absolute favorite now. Makes me want to revisit those characters I made up a long time ago and then just kinda left to collect dust.
The cat rp was so cool! Too bad it died.

Back
Top Bottom