Any artists out there?

Y'all really like dragons

Here's an old inked sketch

View attachment 3445242
On Fire GIF

Nice chewie dragon haha
I used to have hundreds of geckos at one point. I sold them all to survive after graduating college. They paid for a move to a different state to start my career as a goldsmith. I miss them :( I ended up with a few snakes instead, their care requirements are infinitely more forgiving when I need to be away for a long time and have no one to house sit. That was before the boyfriend I ended up marrying, and he's not cool with a colony of b.dubia kept to feed hunting species. I'm actually thinking I'd like to find a home for my hypo Brazilian rainbow boa so I can fill her habitat with button quail

I used to have hundreds of geckos at one point. I sold them all to survive after graduating college. They paid for a move to a different state to start my career as a goldsmith. I miss them :( I ended up with a few snakes instead, their care requirements are infinitely more forgiving when I need to be away for a long time and have no one to house sit. That was before the boyfriend I ended up marrying, and he's not cool with a colony of b.dubia kept to feed hunting species. I'm actually thinking I'd like to find a home for my hypo Brazilian rainbow boa so I can fill her habitat with button quail
That's completely understandable, I had about 30 reptiles (mostly cresties) at one point but life has it's own plans. I miss mine too
Yeah I became allergic to my dubia so they had to go
I'm now down to just one Schneider Skink left. Some years in the future I might get a snake but we'll see as Hubby doesn't like them (but he said he /might/ tolerate a Hognose - which I had one before).
I hope you find a good home for your snake :) sometimes it can be hard to find and also hard to give them up.

That's completely understandable, I had about 30 reptiles (mostly cresties) at one point but life has it's own plans. I miss mine too
Yeah I became allergic to my dubia so they had to go
I'm now down to just one Schneider Skink left. Some years in the future I might get a snake but we'll see as Hubby doesn't like them (but he said he /might/ tolerate a Hognose - which I had one before).
I hope you find a good home for your snake :) sometimes it can be hard to find and also hard to give them up.

I have a male albino western hognose. If his mouth was big enough to get around a finger he'd probably have bitten me several times over. He's the crabbiest snake. Everything upsets him. He's 13 years old now
20200605_195230_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom