• PXL_20210404_224919655.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20210404_224919655.MP~2.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 1

Y'all really like dragons

Here's an old inked sketch

View attachment 3445242

Lol... here have another. Lil gecko girl. View attachment 3445703
*happy squeals*
I used to have hundreds of geckos at one point. I sold them all to survive after graduating college. They paid for a move to a different state to start my career as a goldsmith. I miss them :( I ended up with a few snakes instead, their care requirements are infinitely more forgiving when I need to be away for a long time and have no one to house sit. That was before the boyfriend I ended up marrying, and he's not cool with a colony of b.dubia kept to feed hunting species. I'm actually thinking I'd like to find a home for my hypo Brazilian rainbow boa so I can fill her habitat with button quail
Thats really cool. I have a bullsnake now, but I used to have a ball python and a couple of garter snakes as well.

Well, heh, funny story..
These two aren’t my OCs, they’re @_-Captain BRM-_ ‘s. Leif is an animus IceWing who granted shapeshifting abilities to Fae (who’s usually in SeaWing form). She’s queen of the IceWings and SeaWings. Leif kinda went nuts, and another animus cast a spell that stopped his from ever casting any more spells.
Hehe i love them so muchhhh. Leif is my favorite >:D
Cool! I’ve drawn several IceWings.
One is Punz, I think you may have seen that one.. then I have Boomer and Skeppy.
View attachment 3446157
View attachment 3446160
View attachment 3446162
I also did Winter, though he doesn’t look too fantastic..
View attachment 3446165
And then, of course, Leif.
View attachment 3446167
Honestly? I think the only Real Art of an IceWing ive ever done was Leif... idk if i even posted that here
I really struggle with that too.
I ended up kinda figuring things our by looking up “how would dragon anatomy work in real life.”
Cats are good references. And bats.
I ended up using drawings as references before because I gave up looking. Normally I would never use a drawing as a reference but I changed it enough that I felt ok with it.
I use big cats, monitor lizards, dogs, especially muscular ones or ones with long legs, birds of all kinds, and fish for the scales.
I think I have some really old drawings.. I’ll have to dig them up, just a sec.
Ooooo lemme find some of mine... back to cringe-land I goooo
I recently watched wolf walkers again, so here’s a few sketches I made! From memory though, the designs might be off
View attachment 3448028View attachment 3448026View attachment 3448027
I love Wolfwalkers so much :>

Back
Top Bottom