Any artists out there?

Here is a new one I drew and am soon gonna paint: View attachment 3512309
(Don't mind his beak, I had a hard time drawing it and the paper broke :barnie ) I love painting and drawing chickens. I have started out with drawing mine who have gone to heaven to be with God. 💚 This one is my second, my first one being Mary the RIR, which I posted here earlier a while back. I'm actually pretty proud of my work! (The drawing looks better in real life!)

Hi everyone, I'm a beginning artist with some free time to doodle. If my drawings are horrendous, don't laugh. But comments are encouraged. Thanks! Also, if you didn't know, I love dragons!View attachment 3497529View attachment 3497530View attachment 3497531
The colored one looks kind of like Hookfang from HTTYD!
2D40EB70-F9C2-4B03-8438-3D4CE72D4FE1.jpeg

Are they characters of yours, or just drawings of dragons?

First of alll, HOT. I love the firey, red, bushy beard. Second of all, GIANT. And third of all HOUSEPACK I REPEAT HOUSEPACK.
Lovely background btw. I have a giant OC, but I don't actually have much idea of his physical appearance. He used to be my imaginary friend and featured in my math story problems in first grade.

First of alll, HOT. I love the firey, red, bushy beard. Second of all, GIANT. And third of all HOUSEPACK I REPEAT HOUSEPACK.
All of these^^^
Lovely background btw. I have a giant OC, but I don't actually have much idea of his physical appearance. He used to be my imaginary friend and featured in my math story problems in first grade.
I have a 10' 4'' Jersey Giant OC :confused:

Back
Top Bottom