Any artists out there?

Thing I just finished as well.
Wings for 3 different bird x human characters. :)
View attachment 3731959
The first set of wings belong to the same person as these guys: :p
Mine’s more of a funny bird man creatureView attachment 3658404
I don’t know how to explain the swirly man he just gives the vibe of swirliness.

Why does Philza have stars on the wing tips? Out of curiosity.
Cause he has them on his MC skin.
Some people draw them on a cape he wears, and some people draw it on his wings. I was contemplating adding them to his wings since I usually draw them on his cape, but I just thought they looked cool after I added them. :)

Oh yeah, I haven’t been here in a while, I also got an iPad with procreate and an Apple Pencil for Christmas! Now I can make digital drawings not on my phone with my fingers. I’ll show you guys a “drawing” I made of my duck. Most of what I did was the coloring but I kind of traced the outline of her body, bill, and feet from a picture since it was so hard. Does anyone know how to draw simplified ducks? They’re so hard, especially the wings.

Oh yeah, I haven’t been here in a while, I also got an iPad with procreate and an Apple Pencil for Christmas! Now I can make digital drawings not on my phone with my fingers. I’ll show you guys a “drawing” I made of my duck. Most of what I did was the coloring but I kind of traced the outline of her body, bill, and feet from a picture since it was so hard. Does anyone know how to draw simplified ducks? They’re so hard, especially the wings.
Ayy, I was in the same place as you! Let’s go!
I was literally drawing wings today, and this is the advice I gave one of my friends:
29AEA2DC-FD25-4581-83E8-7472F5CBA8E4.jpeg

8CC0279D-85FA-40F1-A708-99C4CC3ED4DE.jpeg

These are what I just drew:
Thing I just finished as well.
Wings for 3 different bird x human characters. :)
View attachment 3731959
The middle ones are actually duck wings. :)

The easiest way to simplify is with shapes. Break everything down into a shape, [roughly] measure the proportions (everything lines up with something!), then add the details after.

Untitled262_20240124204136.png

Untitled262_20240124204607.png

Untitled262_20240124204946.png

I recommend practicing this lesson and the others on the site, because the lessons can be applied to anything you want to draw:
https://drawabox.com/lesson/5
[This is the 5th lesson; I recommend starting from the first.]

And test everything out on Procreate! Look up some tutorials for it!
It's good to get comfortable with the tools, clipping, layer modes, etc.
It makes things a little quicker and lot easier.

Other tutorials by artists on YouTube, for colour, style, and anything like that are also really good for helping breakdown the process, practice good habits, and show you how to "fix" bits you might struggle with.

The easiest way to simplify is with shapes. Break everything down into a shape, [roughly] measure the proportions (everything lines up with something!), then add the details after.

View attachment 3732948
View attachment 3732949
View attachment 3732951

I recommend practicing this lesson and the others on the site, because the lessons can be applied to anything you want to draw:
https://drawabox.com/lesson/5
[This is the 5th lesson; I recommend starting from the first.]

And test everything out on Procreate! Look up some tutorials for it!
It's good to get comfortable with the tools, clipping, layer modes, etc.
It makes things a little quicker and lot easier.

Other tutorials by artists on YouTube, for colour, style, and anything like that are also really good for helping breakdown the process, practice good habits, and show you how to "fix" bits you might struggle with.

Is this good?

zgMGJsKHfV.png

Back
Top Bottom