Any artists out there?

You- You merged all the layers at the end of the 62 layer one to get down to 62 layers right? Right??
:3 i think the most I had was 98 before the program crashed on me. I generally try to keep it under 12 now if I can. I just merge as I go. Idky i liked so many before, i think i was scared of messing up parts that I liked.

I was in charge of an Easter art gallery at my church, this was my contribution! I hope you all had a great Easter too!
IMG_4807.jpg

Stuff for my cartooning class. we had to do an age progression for a character and caricatures of famous people
sam ages.png
IMG_4793.png

comm for work. i make art for corporate training experiences and charity events
Teenthrowbackcover.png

personal art of some (semi)-original characters because i love drawing side profiles so much!
square.png

I was in charge of an Easter art gallery at my church, this was my contribution! I hope you all had a great Easter too!
View attachment 3789445
Stuff for my cartooning class. we had to do an age progression for a character and caricatures of famous people
View attachment 3789450View attachment 3789443

comm for work. i make art for corporate training experiences and charity events
View attachment 3789444
personal art of some (semi)-original characters because i love drawing side profiles so much!
View attachment 3789442
Wow, I love the blue glow in the easter one! And the age progression for Sam is so cool! She seems more content and confident as she gets older.
As we grow up we really do come to enjoy the simple things in life, even if we do thirst for adventure we become contented with things that seemed boring to us as children.
Like myself as a child: “Getting married and having children? No thanks.” Probably because I was a child myself, and everyone thought I was crazy for not wanting kids. Myself as a 19 year old: “Actually, that sounds like it could be a fun adventure someday.”

That or Sam just got better at making a socially acceptable smile for the camera.
I need to practice side profiles.

:3 i think the most I had was 98 before the program crashed on me. I generally try to keep it under 12 now if I can. I just merge as I go. Idky i liked so many before, i think i was scared of messing up parts that I liked.
I also do a lot of layers and merge some as I go. Even if it’s lines for one thing I don’t want to mess up the perfect part of it I already did.

Hey @Blue Raptor
I'd like to pm you or write on your profile but I can't seem to do either. Do you know why? I know this isn't the best place to ask this but I wasn't sure where to find you.
Oh yeah, I’m sorry. 😅
The pm thing was purposeful, but I meant to open my profile messages again. I shut them cause I was getting trolled. You should be able to do it now! :)

Oh yeah, I’m sorry. 😅
The pm thing was purposeful, but I meant to open my profile messages again. I shut them cause I was getting trolled. You should be able to do it now! :)
I really wish we could send high voltage current over the internet to the jerk-faces and fry their hardware as punishment for harassing people.

I really wish we could send high voltage current over the internet to the jerk-faces and fry their hardware as punishment for harassing people.
It’s alright, it was a joke at first and they probably didn’t know they were pushing it. :)
I just shut it off cause I got annoyed.

How’ve you been though, az? Done any new paintings?
Funnily enough, No! I moved my workspace around to better set it up to paint, and still haven't put a canvas on the easel :p Been doing a lot of 3d printing recently as well as some paying photography work that's taken my painting time.

Back
Top Bottom