Any artists out there?

Ugh... I used to draw a lot of anthro art. I really don't know what compelled me to doodle this. I want to put a beach around her but I'm not that far along yet
Screenshot_20240525_185958_Sketchbook.jpg

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

That does sound very fun!! :D

Also, hello my people! 😘

In 2018, I read LOTR for the first time. I loved Sam Gamgee. And I found I had a specific way I pictured him. So I drew him. Every year, I come closer to capturing that. It is a tradition now. Every three years, I redraw the scene in of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit. It's interesting how the pose and the clothes and the fire changes. It is encouraging to see myself improve each time I draw this. Sometimes my drawings look ugly to me, but I should just remember how far I've come.
2018View attachment 3824293
2021View attachment 3824296
View attachment 3824290
This year it actually took a few attempts. I was struggling to find a pose that properly fit in with it's environment. I've found I might have become more patient in recent months as I can draw the same thing over and over. XD
Wow! The progression is incredible.

It’s been an insanely long while since I’ve posted here last, so for all of you who originally watched my artwork here’s a bit of an update for ya. 😀

#1 I am no longer TheBlackFalcon on Instagram, and no more art in the future will be name under that title. This has been a wonderful change for two years now. Any new and/or future art, (if any) shared on here will be labeled under Rooster or RW. I stopped doing IG and have learned to become an artist that’s more representative of myself instead of a fake face. :)

#2 Any new art here will mostly be traditional or some digital and not related to certain fandoms. My art is now my own original works and characters. It may range from fantasy creatures to realistic animals, mainly birds.

Fanart may or may not be present on here.
If anyone read it, thank you.

That does sound very fun!! :D

Also, hello my people! 😘
We already started Roosty.. 😭
But I will try and do another one in December, so hopefully you can join that one. 🥲
It’s so nice to hear from you though! ❤️
It’s been an insanely long while since I’ve posted here last, so for all of you who originally watched my artwork here’s a bit of an update for ya. 😀

#1 I am no longer TheBlackFalcon on Instagram, and no more art in the future will be name under that title. This has been a wonderful change for two years now. Any new and/or future art, (if any) shared on here will be labeled under Rooster or RW. I stopped doing IG and have learned to become an artist that’s more representative of myself instead of a fake face. :)

#2 Any new art here will mostly be traditional or some digital and not related to certain fandoms. My art is now my own original works and characters. It may range from fantasy creatures to realistic animals, mainly birds.

That’s awesome. I hope you prosper in everything you work at! ❤️

Wow! The progression is incredible.
Thank you!

Good for you!
I love doing fan art but it is good to do stuff for yourself.

Can I see some of your latest?

Painted @troyer 's horses today! I don't even remember the last time I painted a horse! Acrylics over a watercolor background.

horsessketchbook.jpg
Looks amazing! Great job! Have you thought about making money on painting? Unfortunately, I can't create such beautiful pics and recently I had to order horse svg designs https://www.art4youspace.net/collections/horse-svg to create mugs and pillows. I'm sure there is a way to turn your hobby (I think this is your hobby, right?) into an additional source of income.

Back
Top Bottom