Any bad reviews?!

Dalylah

Chirping
Jul 27, 2020
I found this product at my local feed store and it looks super easy and supposedly aids in Coccidossis , Blackhead, E. coli, bronchitis, avian flu and is a dewormer and destroys parasites and aids in flushing out toxins. I was wondering if anyone would not recommend me using this product because it just sounds to great 😂. Has anyone used this before or have any comments about it?
image.jpg

Utter BS.

Piper Nigrum is black pepper.
Allium Sativum is Garlic
Origanum Vulgare is Oregano
Urtica Dioica is the Nettle Plant
Capsicum Annuum is this sweet little pepper plant, oft sold as an ornamental
1622845283161.png

While its true that those plants have, traditionally, been used as preservatives in cooking and food storage (i.e. sausages) because some of their ingredients have very mild antibiotic or antifungal properties, those properties are VERY MILD.

"aids in" is advertising speak for an unfalsifiable claim. It guarantees nothing. Nor is there any assurance of the intensity of the active antibiotic, etc components in any of the ingredients. At least if I buy dried oregano from Badia or Spice Islands in the grocery store, I know when it was bottled.

Apart from the nettle, and a different kind of Capsicum, that's the main part of many a forcemeat recipe. Add fennel seed, another mild antibiotic, and a bit of red wine vinegar (also antimicrobial) with some pork butt, and you are most of the way to an Italian sausage. Throw in some ocimum basilicum (basil). Now its better. ;) Also a mild antibiotic and an inhibitor of yeasts and mold.

Last edited:
Utter BS.

Piper Nigrum is black pepper.
Allium Sativum is Garlic
Origanum Vulgare is Oregano
Urtica Dioica is the Nettle Plant
Capsicum Annuum is this sweet little pepper plant, oft sold as an ornamental
View attachment 2703973

While its true that those plants have, traditionally, been used as preservatives in cooking and food storage (i.e. sausages) because some of their ingredients have very mild antibiotic or antifungal properties, those properties are VERY MILD.

"aids in" is advertising speak for an unfalsifiable claim. It guarantees nothing. Nor is there any assurance of the intensity of the active antibiotic, etc components in any of the ingredients. At least if I buy dried oregano from Badia or Spice Islands in the grocery store, I know when it was bottled.

Apart from the nettle, and a different kind of Capsicum, that's the main part of many a forcemeat recipe. Add fennel seed, another mild antibiotic, and a bit of red wine vinegar (also antimicrobial) with some pork butt, and you are most of the way to an Italian sausage. Throw in some ocimum basilicum (basil). Now its better. ;) Also a mild antibiotic and an inhibitor of yeasts and mold.
Thank you!! I knew it must be to good to be true! Unfortunately I already bought it to try it out but I now know not to expect it to do anything amazing! 😂

Back
Top Bottom