Any bought chicks from MyPetChicken.Com?

I bought from them, and had a good experience. I bought some bantams, too, but did not have them sexed because they charge an extra $7.00 per chick to sex the bantams.

I bought my silkies from my Pet Chicken they are lovely. A Great Website.
smile.png

I ordered six chicks (3 standards, 3 bantams) from MPC - but I only received four chicks (3 standards, 1 bantam). I immediately contacted them and their rep said she would look into it. Eventually she discovered that due to a computer glitch, my order had been cut short, which is understandable. However, I had to call a customer service line and when I told them I'd like the other two chicks, I was referred back to the first rep. I finally got an e-mail asking me to send them photos of my chicks so they can see which ones are missing. Well, I CAN - AND DID - TELL YOU WHICH ONES ARE MISSING! The bantam I received is a frizzle - it's pretty darn obvious. Which means I am missing the silkie and the brahma. Not to difficult to fix. However, now I have to photograph the four girls I did receive, upload the pictures, send off an e-mail and wait for a reply. I received my chicks on Aug. 5th, BTW, so this has taken almost a month to resolve. Pretty frustrating... especially since I shelled out the extra $7 each for girls.
roll.png

However - having said all of that, my four girls are gorgeous and healthy and thriving. So, while my experience was not great, the chicks are outstanding. And just too freakin' cute!

I love mypetchicken......but i still got 2 roosters out of 6 and i paid the extra to get girls. I am sure its very hard and the accuracy goes down because they are so small. The birds i got from them are the best birds of all my chickens. Just know that its still possible to get rooster no matter how much extra you pay.

Lurky -

Did MPC refund the extra money you paid for girls? I am curious because my chicks are still pretty young, so I am just assuming I got the girls I paid for...

I bought 3 chicks from them, they all lived and are all females. They will be 4 months old in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom