Any Breed- Georgia

you need to go into northgeorgiatrader.com and look into livestock...
always some chics and roos for sale!
jumpy.gif

We have rhode island reds, barred rocks, Buff Orpingtons, sex links, speckled sussex, Easter Eggers, White Leghorns, French Black Copper Marans, OEGB BB Reds,

Rhode Island/White mix

In chicks and in pullet and in hens and a few roosters if you need.

I think I listed every body, but I may be wrong....

Oops forgot that we have guineas and will be having turkey poults in the coming week!

Please come see us!

I'm not exactly sure, I know we've had customers from Dahlonega, Gainesville, Chatsworth. They've been glad to make the drive and we glad to have them make the trip!

Feel free to mapquest us as you like. I believe that there are a lot of backroads possible for the trip and the main thing would be to avoid the traffic grid hours if you could.

Feel free to pm me for our phone number and call at your convenience before you come down, so I can see what your interests are. Our farm is full time so we do have drop ins that buy produce, eggs, chicks, etc. but we are also continually doing hatch outs.

Have a blessed day and pm me as needed.

Hey
frow.gif

I have a golden cuckoo marans roo and his brother for $5 They were hatched in March this year I am in Fannin county Epworth to be exact ...Epworth?
hu.gif

Mike
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have a few cross breeds for sale. Blue laced red wyandottes and a trio of Cuckoo marans. What are you looking for? Oh I alaso have quail.

Back
Top Bottom