Any chance this ISN'T a rooster? Lots of pics. *Update: New pics

I'm not going to say he or she without a profile picture, but tonight I was looking at my 15 week old BO pullet and became quite happy to see her comb turning red. Maybe she will be laying eggs soon!
The profile picture would be nice, and maybe a comparasion shot of this one next to a sibling.

Here are two profile pics I took this morning. At this point he/she will be 15 weeks old tomorrow.

And here is a pic of his/her sister with the light comb/wattles.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hen!
big_smile.png

Beautiful pics. I want a Buff Orpinton now. I'm very new to this, but they are beautiful. I hear they have great dispositions. My humble opinion is that they are both girls. They look the same, body structure and all.

Girl. I have a 13-14 week old BO roo and you can see the shiny saddles coming in even though he isn't crowing. He's also been at least a little red since 5-6 weeks old.

I just saw the new pics. I am going to do something previously unheard of .............. I am going to say................I................I was wrong.
ep.gif

Something in those first pics struck me as rooish. She looks just like my BO pullet in the new set.

Back
Top Bottom