Any Chance??

Did I get the breed wrong 😂😂. Do I have a Plymouth Rock or a Barred rock. I’m a teacher so maybe I just put Plymouth in there. Y’all, I’m not NOT a chicken expert. It’s kind of embarrassing at this point. My little one has spurs and is scrappy but he is so tiny!

My daughter's class hatched chickens whenever she was in 2nd grade. That's how we got our first 3, all roosters, of course! How old is your flock now? With 2 coops, you have room for a couple more pullets, right, hahaha! My daughter is 9, so I imagine her love is very much like my daughter's love for Le'Shawn. He was treated like a royal bird. I was so sad whenever he turned aggressive.

Thank Hod Plymouth is in there somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️. I was seriously embarrassed 😂😂
Absolutely no need for any embarrassment! We all had to start somewhere and I'm the first to admit that I have made sooooo many mistakes with my birds. We live, we learn. Thank you for what you do. Teaching isn't for just anyone. I always tell my daughter that only very special people can be teachers. I admire you and am grateful for you. Teachers are the best!

My daughter's class hatched chickens whenever she was in 2nd grade. That's how we got our first 3, all roosters, of course! How old is your flock now? With 2 coops, you have room for a couple more pullets, right, hahaha! My daughter is 9, so I imagine her love is very much like my daughter's love for Le'Shawn. He was treated like a royal bird. I was so sad whenever he turned aggressive.
Well on Mother’s Day this year (because of Covid) the only open store was tractor supply. My kids wanted to get me something so my husband introduced us to the chicken life without realizing what he was doing. They were brand new tiny chicks that fit in my hand.

Absolutely no need for any embarrassment! We all had to start somewhere and I'm the first to admit that I have made sooooo many mistakes with my birds. We live, we learn. Thank you for what you do. Teaching isn't for just anyone. I always tell my daughter that only very special people can be teachers. I admire you and am grateful for you. Teachers are the best!
Thanks! I love my job but it’s stressful at times. Believe it or not, watching chickens is actually very therapeutic for me 🤷🏼‍♀️. I just have to get a handle on this too many roosters thing.

Did I get the breed wrong 😂😂. Do I have a Plymouth Rock or a Barred rock. I’m a teacher so maybe I just put Plymouth in there. Y’all, I’m not NOT a chicken expert. It’s kind of embarrassing at this point. My little one has spurs and is scrappy but he is so tiny!
Plymoth Rock is the breed. Barred is the coloring.

Back
Top Bottom