Any chickens in North East Georgia for sale?

wjallen05

Songster
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
North Georgia
I am having a very hard time finding any chickens for sale in my area!

Anyone live within 50 miles of Commerce, GA?

I am looking for good egg-layers and maybe some Banthams. I am especially interested in: RIR, Easter Eggers, Light Brahams and Silkies. But am open to different breeds as well.

Thanks!

Have you thought about the sale in White County? I have purchased some laying hens from there before and they were great up until a stupid dog killed them. There is also the Pendergrass flea market. I haven't been there, but I have heard it has plenty of chickens as well.
I will also talk to MIssouri chick and see if she knows of anyone who has any hens they want to get rid of. I am trying to incubate some EE for a couple in Elberton. If you don't mind having babies, I will try to get you some of those as soon as some hatch.(if they ever do)

Last edited:
That sounds great, thanks! I'll email ya.

(and 6 girls?? bless your heart! we have 3 girls (and just had a boy)

Last edited:
if you want RIR then my brother in law has about 100 for sale he lives in Calhoun Ga....email me and I will give you his number

Jamie -
I've still got some Cuckoo Marans just starting to lay and younger. I've also got some OEGB. Didn't you tell me you lived over in the Nails Creek community? The poultry auction (Graybell's) in Royston has almost any kind you want every Friday night, 6 PM.

Rodney

Thanks for letting me know. I am sort of iffy on buying from a sale, becausde I don't know where the birds came from and how old they are.
How much do you want for your CMs?

Back
Top Bottom