Any clue as to what kind this is?

knightie

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 1, 2012
I got this little pullet from TSC listed as Black Pullet <G> Sooooo any thoughts? and yes this is the same chick <G> She looks way bigger in the first one

I know they had listed several breeds but didn't right them down... when I went back they had taken down that sign and had it set for Pullets <which haven't come in> My Aunt thinks possibly Dominique Looking at pictures on the net I'm thinking that too.... but there are several chicks that look similar to that at that age.... Thanks for the guess so far <G>

Knightie

I couldn't tell you on the comb (I tried to post a week or so ago.... but my kindle fire didn't wanna act right with it...) I finally got enough feathers on the girls and those are sex links.... (at first we thought australops(I'm sure I'm spelling 'em wrong) ...then the brown came in at there chest necks... I have since gotten a few Australops (sp) I'll post pics of them and the two little yellow ones.... at some point <G> I have some mystery roo's from an order of ducks <you'd think if you ordered ducks they'd send left over ducks!! but nope> I'll post them too

Back
Top Bottom