Any crafters here?

Some of my various artwork(sketched, colored pencil drawings and acrylic paintings) I do a little digital, although these are from before I got my tablet so I did them with a mouse and they’re a bit sloppy. The one with all the girls in it is one I did of all my chickens...as people. (Yes, I was bored.)
:eek: How do you draw that good? Those are awesome!

Yes, I am.
I made the Chicken Lady and her chickens in my avatar from polymer clay. But I no longer have her because I sold her on Etsy. She went to Australia.
Love it!

Some of my various artwork(sketched, colored pencil drawings and acrylic paintings) I do a little digital, although these are from before I got my tablet so I did them with a mouse and they’re a bit sloppy. The one with all the girls in it is one I did of all my chickens...as people. (Yes, I was bored.)

A couple of things I needle felted, a German Shepherd I made out of clay, some more art I dug up, and a few things I’ve knitted
WOW!

Alcohol inks are the way to go. They are vivid and translucent as well as quick drying. I've seen some really cool stuff done with alcohol ink on glass.
And you can make your own quite cheaply! Take the felt portion out of used up markers. Set them in a jar of rubbing alcohol and what ink is left in the cartridge will leach into the alcohol. You can adjust your colour by adding more cartridges.

4A554143-136B-4001-A3B7-D9E194EDCDFD.jpeg
60A2D1F5-6771-4DEF-8AB9-79DDFB40905A.jpeg
5A69C0A8-F58E-447B-A378-B292FD6E0993.jpeg
After looking through all these my craft seems less impressive. Ha ha. I have a love for macramé. The second picture has not been finished quite yet I’m working on a lampshade right now but haven’t gotten very far so I’m not quite worth posting it

Back
Top Bottom