Any digital artists out there?

Quote:
if you want to send it over by PM, I'll have a look and see if it's something I can do justice to.

I haven't powsted any of my work yest, I'll try to get some up tonight.

k, let me see how well i can take a pic of it
roll.png

Quote:
if you want to send it over by PM, I'll have a look and see if it's something I can do justice to.

I haven't powsted any of my work yest, I'll try to get some up tonight.

k, let me see how well i can take a pic of it
roll.png

send several if you like, more material to work with.

Ooh! What a cool thread - everyone has such lovely art
smile.png
And I really do mean that. ALL of you. Thanks for sharing!

I work with GiMP, because I'm too cheap/poor to go out and purchase PS. Here's a couple of things from me, if you don't mind:

This is one I completed a few months ago, I think.
112933_celure_vs_sahamel.jpg

And here's my current project, though I'm on art hiatus at the moment to try and get past some burnout.
112933_angelthumb2.jpg

I am. Trying to get through some business/farm e-mails before BYC sucks me in with its magic
gig.gif

Gorgeous work, RedIII. I'm not sure where it is as I'm not at home right now, but I might be able to send you a working copy of photoshop 7 if you'd like
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you kindly. And sure! If you have it, that would be awesome, but if not, no sweat. GiMP suits all my mad art needs just as well
smile.png

miss heny, what kind of stuff do you like to draw?

And my apologies, but if you will excuse me, I'm pooping out and going to bed for the night. Sleep good!

Sorry guys. I fell asleep :XD:

Heny, I'm glad you actually set dates for yourself. My ethic is usually "It'll get done when I have inspiration!"

I'll see where it is when I get home Red. I've never used GiMP but I know I'd be up a creek without my photoshop and corel!

Back
Top Bottom