1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any experience with Egg Cartons?

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by jjdward, May 15, 2009.

1. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I know it may sound stupid, but I was wondering if anybody who buys egg cartons to sell their eggs may have any suggestions on where to get them? I have done some searches but I was wonderng if sombody may have a company they recommend.

2. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Eggcartons.com They are nice to work with, prices are good, you can buy seconds even if you arent particular about color and they sponsored a chicken event I had with some local chicken friends and sent tons of stuff for our raffle. They have all sizes and types , i believe they sponsor this website too maybe?

nancy

3. cackle

cackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    I( bought from eggboxes and paid .28 cents a box. 55.00 for 190.00 which included shipping.

Susan

4. swedishfish

swedishfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    My grandma just gives me old egg cartons, and I decorate them with paper and fabric. I have a really cute one that says "Eggstra Ordineri" and one that says "Eggcellent", "Joy" (Grandma's name) and "Peterson Family Eggs". But if you want to buy cartons I have seen some at IFA, so maybe a feed store in your area would have some. Eggcartons.com is the only other place I could suggest.

5. 12 Acres

12 Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Oak Harbor, OH
    Ask everyone you know to start saving them for you. I have people at work who save them for me as well as my relatives. Repay the kind folks with eggs and you'll develop a great working relationship with them. [​IMG]

6. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    i am lucky. i live right down the road from egg cartons.com so i can just drive over and not pay shippping. ErinM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by