Any Floridians?

Quote:
Maxx...it looks like you got your Golden Laced Polish - looking at your signature. If you didn't, I'm getting ready to make an order from Ideal, and I'd be glad to order one for you. What's $3? No problem.

I think I recall that you're a minor - so I'd want your parents permission - and they'd have to accompany you to pick up the chick from me...that way we're all on the up-and-up
wink.png
but with their blessing, I'd be glad to do it for you.

I'm down the road from you in Wesley Chapel - so let me know.

Quote:
Maxx...it looks like you got your Golden Laced Polish - looking at your signature. If you didn't, I'm getting ready to make an order from Ideal, and I'd be glad to order one for you. What's $3? No problem.

I think I recall that you're a minor - so I'd want your parents permission - and they'd have to accompany you to pick up the chick from me...that way we're all on the up-and-up
wink.png
but with their blessing, I'd be glad to do it for you.

I'm down the road from you in Wesley Chapel - so let me know.

Oh thanks for doing that but we got a Buff Laced Polish hen because we could not find a Golden Laced anywhere. Thanks though!

Yep, i'm around DUHnellon too.
Hey ConchRepublic, I have a trio of Key West birds. When I have a hatch i'll be glad to give you some. The roo is a BB-Red, and the hens are blue and calico.

Quote:
Were going to pick up a cock and hen with some chicks on the 6th but I'll be happy to take some more, specially hens and maybe another cock if you can sex them. I'm wanting to start up a breeding project with them and some Marans.

Good to here from more people in Duh-nellon, Flori-duh lol. Are you Marion or Circus..err.. I mean Citrus?

Last edited:
We are in Perry, Florida just down the road apeice from Tallahassee. Hey anybody going to the swap meet in Jacksonville on the 31 Its a good swap with plenty of buyers Its at the Bent Creek Feed store

Back
Top Bottom