Any free birds?

Chicken nuggie

Chirping
Jan 19, 2024
Any free chickens in need of a new home in the Aiken South Carolina or surrounding areas with in 45 miles or I can pay shipping if you are willing to ship them.

Maybe try posting in your State thread to find someone closer: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=127943

I have a question though. If you’re willing to pay for shipping, why not pay for chickens who are closer? It'd be less stressful for them if you buy them closer then to pay for them to be shipped when they're further away. ;)

Any free chickens in need of a new home in the Aiken South Carolina or surrounding areas with in 45 miles or I can pay shipping if you are willing to ship them.
I’m not sure if you’re willing to drive to Hephzibah or not but barnharts feed and seed usually has some grown chickens for sale. And in spring they get baby chicks. You can google them. Also you can check blackberry creek farms in Augusta. Just call first and see what they got

Cause I’d rather give an older bird a chance then being put in the fryer.
Post in your State thread if you haven't already. Let them know that you're willing to take any retiring hens or any other birds that might headed to freezer camp. :)

I’m not sure if you’re willing to drive to Hephzibah or not but barnharts feed and seed usually has some grown chickens for sale. And in spring they get baby chicks. You can google them. Also you can check blackberry creek farms in Augusta. Just call first and see what they got
Yeah that’s not far thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom