Any Gamers Here?

Pics
right now i really like castlevania Dracula x chronicles on the psp (i play it on my psp go)

still on rondo of blood but can not wait to play sympathy of the night "what is a man", due to the fact its like metroid i love me some metroid all the time.

also a lot of borderlands.

Ive been a gamer since i was knee high to a grasshopper. Ive played snes, atari, sega, n64, gamecube, playstation 1 and 2, xbox...you name the system ive played it. My one rule is...if it has a Zelda game i must have it! I dont have a switch yet. I was hoping theyd get the warping issue fixed before i buy
Darn you've got me beat lol. Oldest system I have is an N64 and that was a few years before my time. I played Zelda for the first time a few years ago. I prefer other series, but I did enjoy Link Between Worlds, Ocarina, and Breath of the Wild. What warping issue do you mean? I'm not up to date on the switch issues because I got mine when it first released and never had any issues with mine.

Darn you've got me beat lol. Oldest system I have is an N64 and that was a few years before my time. I played Zelda for the first time a few years ago. I prefer other series, but I did enjoy Link Between Worlds, Ocarina, and Breath of the Wild. What warping issue do you mean? I'm not up to date on the switch issues because I got mine when it first released and never had any issues with mine.
When they first came out people were complaining that if you left the controllers in the console docked with it on it starts to warp ever so slightly so it bends.

Back
Top Bottom