Any Gamers Here?

Paper Mario the thousand year door is what I'm playing right now on the GameCube.
I never played that one. I have always been a big zelda fan which is why i bought the gamecube to play windwaker. I understand why people disliked it but in all honesty I liked it better than into the wild. Into the wild was crappy than twilight princess which was in itself a work of art. There was so much that I legality hated about the new game that I couldnt enjoy it.

I never played that one. I have always been a big zelda fan which is why i bought the gamecube to play windwaker. I understand why people disliked it but in all honesty I liked it better than into the wild. Into the wild was crappy than twilight princess which was in itself a work of art. There was so much that I legality hated about the new game that I couldnt enjoy it.

Wind Waker is actually one of my favorite Zelda games. My number one favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask, which I play on my 64. I also have many other games, like Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, and more.

As for my favorite game of all the games I have, I would have to say Final Fantasy 6 for PS1.

Jared

Wind Waker is actually one of my favorite Zelda games. My number one favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask, which I play on my 64. I also have many other games, like Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, and more.

As for my favorite game of all the games I have, I would have to say Final Fantasy 6 for PS1.

Jared
Majoras Mask was great for the story alone. As far as graphics go though Twilight Princess is a clear winner. I've only played 1 final fantasy game (7 I think). I thought I might like the series but then I picked up another game...i think it was 4...and hated it. Love Super Mario 64 and Banjo. Star fox was never really my thing though. I mostly just watched my brother play it. It was kinda annoying...Shoot! He's right behind me!...Do a barrel roll!...geez, just shut up Slippy and let me play:lau

We have sega genisus, nintendo 64, playstation 3 (2 of those), playstation 4, and a psp. We play the Borderlands games - DH is playing Borderlands on his PS4 now. I enjoy the Star Wars Racer game too. I have a stack of games fo rthe ps3 that is over 2 feet tall, lol.

I can't say I've heard of Dark Souls.
there really interesting games. i didn't know much about them besides there like a medieval game (kinda like zelda game play wise but much much harder) got a switch lite a few days ago and picked up diablo 3 and dark souls for it

there know for being brutally challenging but fair at the same time. there are quite a few of them. the games i know which are like dark-souls (made by the same maker)

demon souls (which was a ps3 exclusive) dark souls 1-3, bloodborne (ps4 exclusive) and sekiro: shadows die twice.

there really interesting games. i didn't know much about them besides there like a medieval game (kinda like zelda game play wise but much much harder) got a switch lite a few days ago and picked up diablo 3 and dark souls for it

there know for being brutally challenging but fair at the same time. there are quite a few of them. the games i know which are like dark-souls (made by the same maker)

demon souls (which was a ps3 exclusive) dark souls 1-3, bloodborne (ps4 exclusive) and sekiro: shadows die twice.

Well, I'll think about it. Depending on what's in the game, and the rating, I may or may not play it. It all depends.

Right now I'm playing Banjo Kazooie on the Nintendo 64.

Back
Top Bottom