Any help please...

XL506

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
Ohio
Hey guys I just got into raising chickens. And got my first 4 hens. I asked the guy what type of chickens they were and he said " They're just game hens ". I tried to research " game hen" and that just gave me different types of game hens. I was wondering is there like a normal game hen or something. I will post pictures tomorrow when its daylight out so that you can have something to go by.

I will for sure post pictures tomorrow. I got these hens to have around as pets and care for, and for EGGS!
big_smile.png
Should I be worried, like since all I know is they're " game hens " will the eggs still be good. I mean, while he was getting the hens out for me he pulled out 2 eggs and had his wife take them inside.

I think you will be pleased with your hens if they are in good shape and not too old. Game hens are great all around birds. There are those who will knock them but once you have them your will always have them. Do a search at the home page for Games and you will find some good discussions about them.

Bob

yes you can eat the eggs

Back
Top Bottom