Any idea what this airplane(Helicopter) is doing?

Quote:
Yes,, sadly, but it also meant employment. Unfortunately, the poverty level was high there.
Bittersweet is the only way to describe it.
hmm.png

I have not read the other replies but I can tell you what it is doing.....it is doing mineral surveying. The thing it is dragging maps the mineral deposits of the area. It flies back and forth reading the deposits at different levels and works in a grid pattern. It will move away in a few days.

It is not a military operation though it is geological in nature.

Quote:
Thanks i was thinking along the lines of that but it is just weird when they are flying over your house.

That's the towed-array integrated poultry and apostate scanner used by the Baptists to detect heretics, blasphemers and chickens. The multispectral transducer can detect one part per billion of wine or ammonia, as well as minute vibrations caused by dancing, and who knows what else. The data is electronically linked to a processing unit in Alabama, from where the Christian Enforcement League is dispatched. They come in the middle of the night. There are a lot of empty homes around here the day after they scan our brains. None of those folks are ever heard from again. If your coop wasn't clean, or if you had any impure thoughts while you were being scanned, I'd be heading for parts unknown before dark if I were you.

roll.png
If that was supposed to be a shot at me for the DEA suggestion, it only occured to me as a possibility because the county one of my brothers lives in was raided by 238 agents 2 weeks ago, and because here in SoFlo grow-houses pop up all over, even in multi-million dollar gated communities--usually with the front yards "cleverly disguised" with an assortment of dusty kid's toys. Aerial thermal imaging and FPL power bill reporting is how they normally how they catch them around here. Just a fact.

Last edited:
hmm weird... i can for sure tell you that it is not a military helicopter, where abouts around fort drum are you? i was stationed at fort drum from 05 till dec. 25 of last year! gosh i hated the winters there lol, i lived by a small town called lowelville if you've ever heard of it, how do your chickens do during the winters?

Quote:
I work in carthage at the hospital so if you were ever there to get an x-ray you might have seen me. There was a helicopter yesterday that did look a lot like a military one that is why i thought that at first. I am guessing you meant lowville. I live in St lawrence though which is about an hour from there.

Back
Top Bottom