ANY IDEAS? The Mystery Rooster

preciouspokey

In the Brooder
10 Years
Nov 10, 2009
These roosters were hatched by me. The eggs came from someone else. Now I was told that they (the eggs) were barred cochin....obviously NOT lolol. Anyway, they are very gorgeous birds but we have a small problem. They have actually killed one of my poor little hens. They are very aggressive, not mean, just aggressive. They stalked the poor hen (wanting to breed) relentlessly. We have several leghorn, silkie, barred cochin etc roosters and they all get along with each other great. They go after the hens for breeding don't get me wrong, but they have never hurt one or stalked one like these did. I want to either sell these two roosters or find good homes for them but I have no idea what to advertise them as. Anybody who recognizes them I would greatly appreciate the info!

Oh it is hard to tell in the pics, but they are sort of a creamy yellowish whitish color lol. They look more pure white in the pics than they actually are.

Thank you

44311_the_turken.jpg

44311_turkens.jpg

They are crosses. I would say they have light Brahma in them though, there combs look like a pea comb breed X single comb breed and they dont have the large bodies and feathered leggs of brahmas, but I do believe they have some Brahma in them.

Back
Top Bottom