Any letterboxers on here?

Quote:
Have fun! Let us know how it went. We've been giving geocaching a try lately too.

It was a blast! We found one just a tenth of a mile from our house and 5 more within 10 miles.

DD was up at 8am wanting to know how we could work Letterboxing into her HomeSchool curriculum so we could go again. LOL

Quote:
Have fun! Let us know how it went. We've been giving geocaching a try lately too.

It was a blast! We found one just a tenth of a mile from our house and 5 more within 10 miles.

DD was up at 8am wanting to know how we could work Letterboxing into her HomeSchool curriculum so we could go again. LOL

That's awesome! I have a feeling it's pretty popular among a lot of home schoolers. With the variety of boxes you could lots of things, especially local history!

My kids and I geocache. Kids love it!
big_smile.png

Aww. we found our 1st ruined letterbox. DD was bummed. We got to use the stamp as it was still salvageable but the log was ruined.

Another great piece of local history ferreted out thanks to letterboxing
smile.png

Anyone interested... feel free to look up some clues using the link in the original post (like I said, I like atlasquest better, but there are some boxes that are only on LbNA.

Print some clues and head on out... no need to have anything special just to try it out, you could always just write your name in the book if you don't have a stamp yet
smile.png

Quote:
Like mine. I have an Atlasquest account, but only because my husband made one for me so he could put me on gathering sign-ups so people could get my PT. I have enough time maintaining my clues on LbNA and I'm too lazy to link them on AQ.

If you don't have a stamp yet, you could always leave a thumbprint stamp! You could even get creative and draw a little picture out of it (I've seen some really cool ones in cooties).

Back
Top Bottom