Any nail art enthusiasts out there?

Those all look amazing! I mainly do fake nails because I have a nail biting habit when I’m stressed, but I am going to learn soon, since I’m looking into being a beautician!
How exciting! You’ll have to keep us updated on your journey. Do you enjoy doing your own nails? My mom hardly ever did her own as a beautician.

Also addicted to doing my own nails at home ✋😁 one of my fav hobbies! My mom was a beautician doing hair and nails growing up was our thing. I figured why not sink money into buying my own stuff and learn how versus paying the insane amounts to get them professionally done. Ive done my own nails using regular polish, polygel, acrylic, gel-x and now I’ve been trying builder gel, which I really like!

I LOVE your dragon nails! And the holographic polish is awesome! I can’t wait to see what else you do.

Here are my March nails - I went with a cat eye/velvet look.
View attachment 3761280
✋😁 Oooh, I love tiger eye nails! I have a couple of magnetic reactivate polishes but I never quite got the hang of it.

I only do my own, too. It’d be fun practice on others tho. Make up is fun too! So many benefits to being a beautician :)
Have you ever gotten a facial? Everyone likes mine, I have learned to tell what skin type everyone is, what products benefit them, and decide on the best massage to give them! I also give men “beardals”! I clean, condition, oil, and care for their beards! It’s so fun to watch everyone’s reaction the the massages! Some people even fall asleep!

Have you ever gotten a facial? Everyone likes mine, I have learned to tell what skin type everyone is, what products benefit them, and decide on the best massage to give them! I also give men “beardals”! I clean, condition, oil, and care for their beards! It’s so fun to watch everyone’s reaction the the massages! Some people even fall asleep!
No! I haven’t, but man I would be they’re amazing. I can imagine it would be so easy to fall asleep while getting one. You’re convincing me I need one!

No! I haven’t, but man I would be they’re amazing. I can imagine it would be so easy to fall asleep while getting one. You’re convincing me I need one!
Yes they are amazing.. at least what I’ve heard. I’ve never gotten one done, I just took some online college courses for free and learned how to do it, started on my sis, and moved on to my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles… etc…

Where you you get your nail stickers and stamps?

Yes they are amazing.. at least what I’ve heard. I’ve never gotten one done, I just took some online college courses for free and learned how to do it, started on my sis, and moved on to my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles… etc…

Where you you get your nail stickers and stamps?
You will have to have other beauticians in train practice on you!

I order most of my products off of Amazon. I’ve inherited some of my mom’s old stuff too. One brand I have really been impressed with on Amazon is Beetles. They mostly offer gel polish, tools and starter kits. Stamping plate-wise I have a bunch of different brands, all from Amazon, they’ve all worked great. For stamping polish I use Born Pretty, but there are a lot of decent ones out there. Here’s some stamping I’ve done:
IMG_5356.jpeg
IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
IMG_3030.jpeg
IMG_4715.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom