Any NC swaps, show etc???

Matt A NC : you're a godsend!! I've subscribed to the Poultry Press, but my 1st one hasn't arrived, and I really wanted info on poultry shows within a reasonable driving distance. You told me where they are!!! How can I get specifics like location and time?
Thanks for your help:thumbsup

Thanks for the info. I just ordered the Poultry Press too, and have not received my first copy yet.

Which show of these is the best?

Thanks !!

No other meetups that I know of, but the Fall shows start in a few months.

September 11-19 Greensboro, NC (Central Carolina Fair) **they have a small show at the fair.

October 2 Camden, SC (Eastern Carolinas All Breed Bantam Show)
October 30 Morganton, NC (Friendship Poultry Fanciers) **Should be a good size show again this year.

November 6 Salisbury, NC (Old English Jamboree) **just old english in the show, but the sales lot will be full of everything.
November 13 Greensboro, NC (Carolina Feather Fanciers)
November 20 Clemson, SC (Anderson all Bantam Club)
November 27 Winston-Salem, NC (Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Club) **Largest local Fall show

December 04 Sandlappers Poultry Breeders Assoc. Orangeburg, SC Orangeburg Fairgrounds

Those are all I have on my calendar so far.

Matt

Cool. The cumberland county fair in Fayetteville, NC is Sept. 16-26th. Cape Fear Poultry Association runs the show there http://www.capefearpoultryassociation.embarqspace.com/

Thanks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom