Any New Hampshirites out there?

ohh !! chicken stock?? that sounds like fun!! count me in!
big_smile.png

I also am a North Carolinian who used to live in NH .. I lived in Goffstown .. below Manchester .. I liked it alot except for driving in the winter down the mountainous roads .. was exciting though!

Mark

Hey folks, I posted a while ago about my last chicken having to move into the house with me. Well she's living in my bathroom (the easiest room to clean up) and she has begun to lay eggs inside! I'm so excited. When it warms up and we get rid of some of this snow (it's about 5 feet up here) I'll fix the broken window that the mink got into, and then I'll get more chickens in the spring. She must feel safe inside if she's laying eggs.

siz0083, you asked what kind of chickies I have that are laying like crazy? One each: slw, br, bo, NHr, and an amazingly beautiful, sweet, and oh-so-cuddly light brahma. Snow, sleet, or rain, I'm getting 3-4 eggs a day from them, and one of them is laying XXXX Large eggs. They're enormous!
Susan

Hey Guys,
I just recently joined this board. What a wonderful group of people. I lived in N.H. for over 20 years, but moved to Mass a year ago. I didn't move that far though and am right next to the N.H. border in Townsend, Mass.
Looking so forward to getting to know everyone. What a great wealth of information this board is!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom