Any New Yorkers out there?

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Hi.. I'm from St. Law county.. canton area. I know what you mean about the seedlings overtaking your life!!!!!!!!!
If you need anything, I have extra of silver fir tomatoe and matts wild cherry seedlings, cubanell and sweet bananna peppers and 3 kinds of eggplants, a round green thai and 2 long asian (one purple and one green).
It's great raising your own food. I raise broilers for our freezer every yr and we have layers as well.

I'm in The Pines area of Smithtown, NY (Long Island), moved her from North Woodmere, but spent most of my life in Northern Virginia.

I also spend a lot of time (in the summer ONLY) up near Lake Placid, NY where some of my friends live.

Gosh, I hate cold weather!!! Long Island is pretty well represented, I'm surprised!!!

I'm in Spencer, south of Ithaca.
Anyone local have (not bantam) Standard cochins?
looking for blues and others.

Last edited:
I just had someone offer me a trio for $15.00. If you email me I'll fwd to her.

I have Mille fleur d'uccle and buff orp cockerals if anyone's interested. Also have sumatra hatching eggs.

Born, bred & raised in NYC, S.I. and Brooklyn, but happily relocated to NH last May after 11 years of just visiting here for Bike Week..
Shhhh. ..
I blend in just fine, as long as I don't speak.. no one knows... It doesn't help that I have a thick Brooklyn Italian accent..
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom