Any New Yorkers out there?

New Yorkers are New Yorkers forever!! Even when we're transplanted to.....Tennessee!
Lived on LI for 26 yrs..I'm from Sound Beach on the n shore and dh is from Ridge, Lake Panamoka.
Sure couldn't have 30 chickens there!!! Maybe a couple of Cochins hidden in the closet. I keep telling my nephews in Rocky Point that they really want a couple:D

Katelyn, we're neighbors! I'm in St. Johnsville! I'm also looking for a few sex links to add to my flock, I'd like a few more layers, if you have any leads I'd be interested.

St. Johnsville, Fulton County, (in between Albany and Utica)

frow.gif
Hi all! I just want to say HI. We will be coming through NY on our way to Boston. Via the toll road 90, or the New York throughway, as you might call it.

I'll wave at all of you as we go by!!!!
big_smile.png

OMG katelyn how funny would that be!
lol.png
But I'm new to the chicken game and so don't have much to swap yet. I have 11 chickens, 5 weeks old, with 4 GLWs due to arrive next week.
wee.gif

It would be great to compare chickens and coops! You should e-mail me some pics.

Yea well the point of a chicken stock, is to BUY things. Unless you are the one selling, than its the oppisite. But for me it would be to BUY things. I will let you mull over it.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom