Any New Yorkers out there?

Quote:
Hi Kim,

My husband is originally from LaGrangeville. His grandfather had an apple orchard there when my husband was a child. The family name is Cross and I believe they lived on Cross Rd (if I'm remembering the story correctly.) Anyway, we live in NC (husband moved here in '78 and I'm native) but your area is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, IMO. My husband has a brother and sister, as well as aunts and uncles, in Poughkeepsie, Wappinger Falls, Rhinebeck, etc. still. Dutchess County is GORGEOUS, I'm looking forward to visiting again soon.
smile.png

Nassau county, Long Island here! I think all our other Long Islanders are in Suffolk County. Anybody else from Nassau?

Grew Up in Plainview.
But currently live out east.
Where abouts in Nassau ?

phrank

Christichick:

My wife and I thought we had six Ameraucana chicks lined up to buy this week from down in Madison. Unfortunately, only two eggs hatched and one of the chicks wasn't doing so well at last report. If you are interested in selling some of your Ameraucanas, we'll be passing through the Rochester area next week and could swing by.

Originally grew up in Queens in NYC but now reside in Nelsonville in Putnam County and wouldn't have it any other way!
jumpy.gif

lived in dutchess county,Beacon now living in the country orange county,20 mins away from port jervis known as cuddebackville hello to all:yiipchick

Welcome! This is a wonderful place where you can learn just about everything about your birds and people won't shake their heads at you and wonder why you have them!
yippiechickie.gif

Hello everyone. We are located near Schenectady, NY. We've just started with chickens. Currently we only have 4 Silkies. But, we do have 12 Wellsummer eggs incubating, and in July we have some chicks coming from Ideal (Barred Rocks, R.I. Reds, and Ameraucanas). I'm going to be building a larger coop for them over the course of the next couple months.

We're very happy that we found BYC. I've learned quite a lot from everyone here.

Regards,
Todd

Back
Top Bottom